Your safety is top of mind.
To our loyal customers and suppliers
Mercedes-Benz Waverley is open for all your essential service, parts and sales needs.
I would personally like to provide you with an update on the precautions we are taking during this challenging period in order to protect the well being of our staff, clients & suppliers.
As a retail facility currently deemed essential by the VACC, please rest assured that we are following the strictest hygiene protocols and social distancing measures.
What are we doing?
• Dedicating strong efforts to ensure even greater cleanliness of our Dealership, with additional cleaning services daily with high-grade disinfectant products on all high traffic areas and surfaces such as benches, floors, bathrooms and café areas
• Reinforcing with our staff the importance of basic hygiene practices, such as hand washing, the use of Hand Sanitiser and Sanitising Wipes
• Posters will be displayed around the dealerships to promote hygiene practices
• All of our Technicians, Service Advisors and Car Detailers have been supplied with a large supply of protective disposable gloves for use whilst driving your vehicle;
• All of our Demonstrator vehicles are regularly cleaned and disinfected for the safety of all drivers
• Discouraging all employees from any non-essential international travel until further notice
• Checking in with our staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well
We are open for business.
The handshakes may have stopped, but our customer service hasn't. We remain committed to delivering the best customer service you have come to expect from the team at Mercedes-Benz Waverley.
Stay safe, and if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate contact our team today on 1300 MBW MBW.